Idea for a new appendix

VAN DIJCK Wim Wim.VAN-DIJCK at eurocontrol.be
Thu Mar 8 01:02:11 PST 2001

+1

Is there a possibility of using a script that detects what distro / glibc /
[ enter any possibly problematic soft ] is being used, and predicts problems
that might be encountered and perhaps suggests some solutions?
Don't know if this is feasable, I'm not that much of a coder (yet, I'm
trying hard to get some Perl experience), just spawning some ideas here.
I'm willing to try writing such a thing, if there's any interest, and if I
could assemble the appropriate info somewhere, and if this should be useful
enough to do it...

Wim

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org