Happy Birthday....

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Mar 8 11:08:47 PST 2001

Yo,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 06:31:47PM +0000, Ian Chilton wrote:
> At least I still remember posting to fist.org and pcrdallas.com !

ditto (allthough i'm not as old as you guys, still old ;)

> And, I think I was the 1st in #lfs (as it was my idea!  *grin*) apart
> from pj and his son who set it up.

heh..i remenber when we though ~6 ppl in the channel was alot (and all
+o for that matter) now it's like ~25-40 at any given time.

> Right, still another 1000 lfs-discuss mails to get up to date  *sigh*

~1300..whee..that's what i get for not reading email and playing Sim3000
(bad game, stay away, very addictive..;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org