Quick note about rescue systems.

arthur at linuxbox.nu arthur at linuxbox.nu
Thu Mar 8 12:56:12 PST 2001

Just a quick note to say that I actually built an LFS on one machine,
backed it up to a CD-R, used Toms Root Boot to format the new partition,
uncompressed/untarred it onto the new system, and edited /etc/fstab and
/etc/lilo.conf and that was it.  I had a fully working LFS from a CD.
No system degredation, and the system works perfectly.  Thanks to Tom's
Root Boot!  (it comes with an El Torito image as well for making bootable
cdroms).

Arthur H. Johnson II
Systems Engineer
The Linux Box