Idea for a new appendix

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 12:56:15 PST 2001

( Mär-07-2001 ) Gerard Beekmans <--:
> So that said, how do you guys feel about this?

Still optimist, heh?
People not reading the book properly,
neither those parts which are even headered important
(it is not mentioned in the installation description that I have to do that),
not at all those package descriptions
(I do not have this program, which one installs it),
nor any additional obvious information
(I thought the sources are for compiling and not for reading)
(and archives means it is old, doesn't it).

And now you expect them to read the problems
and this even _before_ hunting their mouse over the install lines.

+1 - I love experiments :)
--
Erika

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org