Autoloading of Modules, the Debian way.

Brett generica at email.com
Thu Mar 8 13:43:26 PST 2001

I'm quite sure there is an easy solution to such a situation, but its too
early in the morning for me to damage my brain thinking of it.  And even
if there isn't a solution, then this is still the outer spectrum of what
can be considered regular use.

Can you explain the purpose of your original post ?  It didn't seem to be
good idea for normal users, which it is not.

???

	/ Brett