I'm stupid

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 9 05:51:05 PST 2001

On March  8, 2001 09:20 am, Jeremie Lasalle-ratelle wrote:
> Could you please excuse my stupidity and explain me what is the difference
> between viewing LFS-3.0-pre1 online and viewing the nightly CVS build?

lfs-3.0-pre1 is dated February 27th. The nightly builds are newer than that.
If you grab whatever is in CVS right now you get the book as it is this very
instant. I haven't made too many changes to CVS yet between 3.0-pre1 and
today but I have a number of changes pending which I will commit to CVS one
of these days.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org