Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 9 09:26:27 PST 2001

> That is a minor setback!

To say the least yes.

> Your future employer might already be reading this dicussion-group.
> How would a company benefit by employing you and give you time to work on
> LFS? (sales-pitch here)

I don't believe it to be proper for me to advertise myself here. But one
thing that I can say: the more time I have available to spend on LFS, the
easier it will be for LFS to stay current with the latest versions of
software like glibc, gcc, kernel and other important packages. If this is
important to anybody else except me, feel free to drop me an email at
gerard at linuxfromscratch.org and I'll be happy to throw any kind of
sales-pitch you might want.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org