Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 9 11:36:24 PST 2001

> Redesigning the website is one of the things you don't have to feel
> responsible for. If a "web-team" can be put together, the website will
> have it's own maintainers who contribute in that way to the project.

Which I wouldn't mind. I have a few requirements for the new site (one being
it has to be in XML). I was going to post them soon, i'm just putting
together some quick notes still and haven't had the time to finish them.

> This will leave you the time to focus on LFS 3.0-pre2, maybe together
> with some of the people that I already talked about.

All the things that need to be done are on the TODO list (I just added
another 13 items. Just minor things that need to be taken care of at some
point).

So again, if you want to help, checkout the CVS version, make the changes
that are listed in the TODO files and email me your changes. CVS accounts can
be handed out to people who are contributing after they've started doing so.

I may put in a few hours on the weekend to finish a large chunk of the TODO
list myself which would result in sufficient changes for a lfs-3.0-pre2
release.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org