Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 9 13:45:39 PST 2001

On March  9, 2001 02:56 pm, Carlos 'Bill' Nilton wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm not using any LFS system right now, but I love the work that you're
> doing.
>
> So if what you need is mantainers, you have my "hands" to help :)
>
> It's ending the friday here in Brazil :) I'll try to help with the TODO
> list on the weekend.

It would be beneficial to know which TODO's you're going to work on and also
just before you start doing any work re-check the TODO list from CVS. I'm
working on it as well. It would be kind of a waste of time if we both end up
doing the same items.

> Ps. Sorry my poor english. :)

That's ok i'll correct the english where necesarry (in the book that is).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org