Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Fri Mar 9 13:50:00 PST 2001

On Friday 09 March 2001 16:45, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> It would be beneficial to know which TODO's you're going to work on and
> also just before you start doing any work re-check the TODO list from CVS.
> I'm working on it as well. It would be kind of a waste of time if we both
> end up doing the same items.

What we need to do now is learn to use CVS efficiently. What we shouldn't do
is make many changes and then commit them. Work will get double-done. You
make a small change, you change the TODO, and you commit it instantly. That's
why CVS was invented: so that many people can work together and not step on
each other's feet.

BTW, i want rw. ;)

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.dyn.dhs.org/nomis80.gpg
I know Linux. I need a job. Do I fit your needs? Email me!

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org