Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 9 15:23:32 PST 2001

> I don't think its that hard to avoid double work if a project is managed
> right.  The manager needs to assign the work.  People shouldn't just grab
> something and do it without coordination with the manager.

I've thought about that a bit today too, as this was coming up but i hadn't
brought it up yet. You do have a good point there. I kind of see yet another
mailinglist coming up where book editors can kind of talk who's going to do
what. This list can be used for it, but i am unsure if that would be the best
thing. It may clutter this list too much so I'm going to leave it the way it
is and work out some ideas first.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org