Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Fri Mar 9 15:29:07 PST 2001

On Friday 09 March 2001 18:23, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I've thought about that a bit today too, as this was coming up but i hadn't
> brought it up yet. You do have a good point there. I kind of see yet
> another mailinglist coming up where book editors can kind of talk who's
> going to do what. This list can be used for it, but i am unsure if that
> would be the best thing. It may clutter this list too much so I'm going to
> leave it the way it is and work out some ideas first.

lfs-developers

I fully agree with that. We need to give ourselves some good development
tools, so that we become organized. Before, when Gerard was alone, he didn't
need it. But now organization is important.

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.dyn.dhs.org/nomis80.gpg
I know Linux. I need a job. Do I fit your needs? Email me!

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org