Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 9 15:53:34 PST 2001

> and some delegation on my part (and people asking before taking up todo
> items).

Something all of you can think about for a while, I'm going to call it the
day.

The TODO list. Right now it has just short cryptic items that need to be
fixed. That in itself isn't hard to figure out. But if one wants to say "I'm
going to work on TODO items...." you'd have to summarize that TODO item. You
can't say "i'm working on numbers 1 through 10".

I could give them numbers now. What if you decide to update TODO item 5. Then
the numbering will be off and you have to redo the numbering. Very tedious
(no it's not an option to always fill the gap by putting in a new TODO item
in place of the one you just dealt with). An easy system will be nice to save
us all some work.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org