Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 9 17:39:35 PST 2001

> Bugzilla style perhaps?

I think that's a bit overkill. I was aiming for something simpler that can be
dealt with in one simple text file. Assign codes? instead of having to say
something like:
	I'm working on the "fixing second chroot command in chapter
	6, after glibc" TODO
this may work?
	I'm working on the ch06-glibc-chroot TODO. We all then know what's being
refered to, or at least which file is going to be fixed up.

That's the only style I've come up with. I'm still open for suggestions and
if nothing else comes up I'll be using that until something else has been
found. A web based system may be nice, but I'll wait with such until a new
site has been launched. Ok next; write down some rules for book editors. How
to take up a TODO item, how to proceed, etc.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org