Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

scott thomason scott at industrial-linux.org
Fri Mar 9 19:28:38 PST 2001

Every bit of CVS doc I've ever read says right up front that CVS is not a substitute for communication/coordination between developers, it's just the distributed archiving mechanism. If there isn't one already, you should have a developers list set up so efforts can be assigned/coordinated.
---scott