Chroot

Frank Langtind frank at langtind.org
Sat Mar 10 02:36:17 PST 2001

I had the same problem when I built the nightly build (a month ago). This
was before the problem with glibc was solved. During the build it
disappeared. I'm not sure why the error occur, but I don't think it's
harmful. Maybe it'll be gone when you compile the dynamic bash?

My advise is to build the whole system ignoring this error. If the message
is still present after the complete system is built, you could try to
recompile glibc and/or bash. I'm that will do.

Frank