Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 10 20:17:56 PST 2001

On Friday 09 March 2001 20:58, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks that such systems are a bit overkill for our
> purposes or is it me being lazy (which is entirely possible).

I think this is a lot of overkill. When I mentioned organization, I did not
mean software, I meant finding ways to be organized, simply.

Why not just have a TODO that looks like that:

[ vacant  ]  1) Change this there.
[ Gerard  ]  2) Doing all the appendixes and a bit of the chapters too.
[ nomis80 ]  3) Finding typos.
[ highos  ]  4) Rewriting everything so that newbies understand.

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.dyn.dhs.org/nomis80.gpg
I know Linux. I need a job. Do I fit your needs? Email me!

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org