Autoloading of Modules, the Debian way.

arthur at linuxbox.nu arthur at linuxbox.nu
Sun Mar 11 19:35:53 PST 2001

Right.  Where I work we have a lot of training stations with removeable
hard drives.  I have the removeable drive cadies at home, so I can bring
my hard drive home.  All the stations have different devices in them, the
way I load modules is the only way that makes sense, unless modules.conf
can load another driver if the first one fails, and so on .

Arthur H. Johnson II
Systems Engineer
The Linux Box
arthur at linuxbox.nu