Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Jeremie Lasalle-Ratelle jeremielasalle at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 12 16:08:49 PST 2001

I think that the best thing for LFS would be if you could continue to work
on it.

But if you don't, here is what I thought about. There could be 2 or 3 people
acting as project responsible. They would coordinate the work of everyone
who wants to do something. They would give assignment to them and people
would send their work when it's finished. They would take care of updating
CVS, etc.

I don't know if it's a good idea but I think that it would be good to try
it.

Tell me what you think.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org