Circumstances that may affect LFS' future slightly

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 12 16:10:21 PST 2001

> But if you don't, here is what I thought about. There could be 2 or 3
> people acting as project responsible. They would coordinate the work of
> everyone who wants to do something. They would give assignment to them and
> people would send their work when it's finished. They would take care of
> updating CVS, etc.

You may have missed a few emails but a new list has opened and people
interested in helping write the book have subscribed to it (and can still do
so). It's all working pretty self-sustaining. People get CVS access, access
to an online bug-track system so there's not all that much action required on
my part. I'm just keeping an eye on things and make sure nobody screws up the
book ;o)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org