Typo in 2.4.4 LFS?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 13 08:54:27 PST 2001

> Are you sure about this? since pt_chown gets called by other
> programs, I suspect that the path might get hard coded into other
> binaries during compilation.

I've done it too once, just moved it and so far nothing has been complaining
at me. Then again I also don't know if pt_chown is actually used by anything
I use so your mileage may vary of course.

I'd say just try it out. If it turns out you need it in the old place you can
recompile Glibc or create a symlink.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org