ETA on 3.0 ?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 13 08:57:21 PST 2001

On March 13, 2001 10:37 am, Daniel Jogvan Nielsen wrote:
> Is there any clues as to the ETA of 3.0 ? (I'm kinda holding back on LFS so
> I can be one of the first to test that...) /Daniel

3.0-pre2 is on it's way. It'll be a week or two before that one's finished.
Then there's stil a lot of work on the TODO list that needs to be finished.
An ETA is not known yet. An ATA (aproximate time of arival) is roughly a
month or two depending on how fast we all work and considered I'm spending a
lot less time on LFS than I'd like.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org