manpages and info

Sander Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Tue Mar 13 17:57:32 PST 2001

[...]
> /usr/man is a symlink to /usr/share/man so it doesn't matter
> where a package
> installs it to. They end up in /usr/share/man anyways.

Ah, yes, forgot about that one. I don't have it (I choose
to only create what is really necesary and is valid in the
FHS). After the full stage2 install the symlink should be
removed and the man package should be nicely configured.
(It uses /usr/man, which is obsolete)

Sander

Btw, this is not a big issue, it's more like a 'nice' thing
to do.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org