lfs bootable cd hint (update)

GijS Molenaar gijs at molenaar.nu
Wed Mar 14 02:12:13 PST 2001

hello,

I'm trying to create a bootable CD now, but I still have some questions;

1> What should my /etc/fstab on the CD look like?
2> How do I tell my kernel where to find the rootfilesystem-image?

Maybe stupid questions, but I can't find a lot about this on the internet.
I've tried to look at the debian and redhat startup-files, but it didn't
help me a lot...

Thx for any help.

Gr,

80% GIJS