Cross compile to sparc64

Chris.Smith at raytheon.co.uk Chris.Smith at raytheon.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 07:20:04 PST 2001

Hi,

Has anyone any ideas about how to build a cross
compiler tool chain and use it to build LFS for
another platform?  I was looking at going from
i686 to sun4m (as my 1GHz box is faster than
a 50MHz SparcClassic by a long shot!) but I cant
find any info relating to this anywhere.  I've
done cross compilation on NetBSD before but it's
a little different when there are no cross
packages to start from ;)

BTW, I'm on my 3rd x86 LFS system (now using
ReiserFS and it's almost 100% reliable ;).

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

- Chris.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org