another lfs site!!!

Dave Howell Dave3 at rangercom.com
Thu Mar 15 09:38:20 PST 2001

has anyone been to this site???

http://www.icewalk.com/doclib/howtos/Linux-From-Scratch-HOWTO-1.html

its a bit different from the current book, slightly out of date i think. I
still prefer
the raw text file myself html was too sloooow!!!
| David Howell                                                       |
| EMail: dave3 at rangercom.com                                         |
| ICQ:   n/a                                                         |
| PGP:   see keyserver                                               |
|          idap://certserver.pgp.com                                 |
|          userid:0xEE91DA53                                         |
| IRC:   irc.linuxfromscratch.org                                    |
|           channel:#lfs                                             |
|           nick:   chalky                                           |

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org