Timezone problem

Pedro Ortigao Pedro.Ortigao at netcabo.pt
Thu Mar 15 12:14:48 PST 2001

Hi All,

This is my first time building an LFS system and I'm quite new to Linux
also.
I've installed all the packages and I'm now in the configure essential
software part where you run the tzselect script (Linux from Scratch 3.0 pre
1). The script runs ok but in the end complains about not finding the
file...which is correct because they're not there.

Which package installs the files that should be under the timezone
directory?

I guess that it could be glibc but I'm not sure. I'm  using glibc-2.2.2 and
kernel 2.4.2

Thanks,
Pedro Ortigão

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org