Section name change

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 15 20:05:21 PST 2001

On March 15, 2001 05:12 pm, Marc Heerdink wrote:
> Simon Perreault wrote on Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:51:49 -0500:
> > The section name "Installing Makedev" is used for both chapter 5 and 6. I
> > think we should change the one in chapter 6 to "Creating devices". What
> > do you say?
>
> Not yet... when my new MAKEDEV is finished I'll give the xml Makedev files
> a facelift too...

We're talking about the title here of the page, not the instructions
themselves. For now change the title because it will reflect what's done now
better. When you're modif's are done things can be changed again. It's not
that changing the title is time consuming (takes about 3 seconds if you're a
fast typer)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org