gcc 2.95.3 irritation

Nicholas Dille DarkYeti at gmx.net
Sat Mar 17 05:35:36 PST 2001

> > my question is whether anyone of sees any problems linking to
> > cpp0 instead?
>
> forgot to mention that it seems to work that way but i don't know whether
> this link is used during a normal installation of lfs ...

i'm asking because i'm currently testing my alfs profiles for lfs-3.0-pre1
(and some enhancements).
so it's more a question of principle ... has anyone proven that it works or
doesn't? has anybody suspicions?

i don't like the thought of profiles which will produce flaws sometime
because of me being careless ...

regards
nic.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org