new packages

Marc Heerdink marc_heerdink at softhome.net
Sun Mar 18 03:56:01 PST 2001

Hi all

I went down the list today hunting for new versions for my next LFS. These
packages were updated (eg newer than the versions in the current LFS CVS):

file 3.34
lilo 21.7
modutils 2.4.3
procinfo 18
sysklogd 1.4.1
shadow 20001016
util-linux 2.11a
ma-pages 1.34
net-tools 1.59

I expect to see CVS updates soon :) I'm gonna do a new LFS today, with gcc
2.95.3, glibc 2.2.2, xfree 4.0.3, kbd 1.0.5 (instead of console-*) etc etc. I'll
let you know how it goes.

- L. Flon

Marc Heerdink
marc_heerdink at softhome.net