new packages

Sander Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Sun Mar 18 11:48:09 PST 2001

Marc, while your at it, try installing grub instead.

In my personal opinion it is a better bootloader and
should be recommended in the book.

Without doubt there are lots of people who reboot and
when the machine is comming up the realize... forgot
to run lilo. With grub that isn't an issue. Also the
commandline interface is very nice if you are stuck
with a crashed system.

Just my 2 cents,

Sander