Consoletools using LFS intel-3.0-pre1

Robert Bracewell robert_bracewell at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 08:34:13 PST 2001

Hi all,

I have followed the steps upto Consoletools but I cant
seem to get passed this package due to an error. I
have been careful to check for errors in previous
packages but I dont think I missed any.

Anyway the patch is successfull and so is the
./configure but the make command fails with the
following:

aclocal: configure.in: 0: macro 'AM_LC_MESSAGES' not
found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 21: macro 'AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not
found in library
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

Does anyone have any pointers?

Can I skip consoletools and use kbd-1.05 or will this
cause probs later with the scripts with regard to
paths etc.

Any help gratefully apreciated...

--
RoB