./config.status: invalid character 32 in exportstr for TERM

michael nazaroff spirexe at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:36:37 PST 2001

Hello,

the error invalid character 32 in exportstr for TERM keeps on poping after I
compiled glibc-2.2.1 and logged in again.  What is messed up it seems not to
cause problems with compiling but kinda annoying and not sure what I did
wrong anyone could be of help?  I looked in the archives but didn't see
anything maybe I missed something? Anyways any help possible would be nice.

Michael