Version Number in Sub Chapter Title

Tio Hiap Ho deux at deux.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 19 13:39:00 PST 2001

Dear All,

I know one thing that I would like to be added into LFS, that is the version
number of the packaged installed in the sub chapter title.
Let say instead of "Installing Vim", the sub chapter title would be
"Intalling Vim 5.7", this is useful to cross check if the package to be
installed is the same as the one being used in the LFS book. Of course
everyone could still go back and look at the table of the package to be
download, but going forth and back everytime is not very fun right ?
Well anyway this is just a suggestion...

^_^ Forever Newbie ^_^ Will Always Be Learning

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org