new packages

arthur at linuxbox.nu arthur at linuxbox.nu
Tue Mar 20 10:49:55 PST 2001

I would have to agree.  Lilo is getting more and more improved.  I don't
see any reason to switch to a different boot loader.  More people use Lilo
than Grub, at least that seems to be the perception.  We should probably
stick to whats most popular.

Arthur H. Johnson II
Systems Engineer
The Linux Box