No password-prompt avalaible

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 20 11:49:28 PST 2001

> Well, i didn´t use the lfs-command-scripts, but tiped all myself, and,
> maybe,
> this was the reason.

Don't use those lfs-command files as the authorative source. They're not
meant like that and I don't guarantee that they are up to date. I create the
files by simply copy&pasting the lines from the book into the proper file and
don't make any changes but I don't check if the content of the file is
correct after the paste.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org