new packages

Jean-Pierre Schwickerath lists at schwicky.net
Wed Mar 21 18:35:35 PST 2001

If I may add my salt and pepper...
I have alsways been using lilo and I don't see why I should change. All I need
is something that allows the computer to switch from the bios boot to the linux
boot using the kernel I want. And usually this is the same everytime you boot.
(Unless you just compiled a new one and want to test it).
On my system, I don't even see lilo, 'cause I set the timeout to 0 secs. I just
have linux on my hdd and I don't need a wonderful beautiful marvelous Menu in
1042x768 pixels with antialiased lightening effects and huge sound.
Why do it simple if you can do it on a complex way?

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre