Mount Reiserfs in LFS3.0 pre1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 21 18:25:01 PST 2001

<snip /etc/filesystems>

> IMO this could qualify to be included in a FEP appendix section.

I don't think it warrants an FEP (in case somebody wonders; our new Appendix
D - Frequently Encountered Problems - not to confuse with a FAQ) it's too
minimal. It would be easier to just add "-t type" to the mount command in
chapter 4 and be done with it. That's not a bad solution anyways and is
cleaner. Now, if you *had* not choice but to make modifications to the
filesystems file then I would add it to Appendix D. But as it stands, a
simply command line options overcomes it, so I prefer that.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org