Amazing page... in french

Laurent Cortier laurent.cortier at chello.be
Fri Mar 23 11:38:44 PST 2001

Hello there,

While browsing my linux links as usual, I felt on that one :

http://casteyde.christian.free.fr/system/linux/guide/index.html

Oh, and no, it didn't hurt ;)

The bad news for most ppl is that it is in french, the good news is that it's
the most complete Linux User Guide I ever saw, and most importantly, almost
completely generic, which means normally every tip should work on a LFS
system. It contains tips and explanations to compile XFree 4.0.2, KDE 2.1,
kernel 2.4.3 (soon), infos about managing your terminals, etc. In short :
everything we need to know when the LFS book is at the last page...
I think it would be worth traducing... But I don't really have the time to do
that for now unhappily, I already have 2 or 3 projects on my free time...
Ahhh, if there could be 36 hours in a day... :)

My .2 euros,
Laurent.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org