changing cpp links

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 23 18:58:41 PST 2001

<snip>

> Maybe we should change those links ?

I agree. And more left overs from the old LFS-HOWTO are cleaned up. I'm
amazed at the amount of legacy that's still left in the current book. I'm
actually enjoying this major rehaul. It feels like shaking of the last dirt
of the book that covered it and a new shiny eye-blinding mind-warping lfs-3.0
book appears.

Ok perhaps not quite that spectaculair ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org