mount question

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Sat Mar 24 21:44:20 PST 2001

	"mount -a" produces no output.  Not too helpful, eh.  As for my
repentance, which infinitely benevolent being is to grant my redemption?
 How should I address him?  Perhaps you could provide an example prayer?
 Previously I had assumed that linux could provide for my spiritual
needs, lately now, however, I have been searching for something more;
perhaps this God of yours could be what I seek, or maybe I just need
MacOS X. ;)

	jesse