solution to mount question

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Sun Mar 25 12:14:33 PST 2001

	Well, my questions thread kind of degenerated.  In the meantime,
however, I think I have a solution which I'll post here it case it helps someone.

	The reason mount -a was failing was that proc, even though it was
already mounted, was not in my mtab.  It appears that the kernel was
mounting proc itself, possibly because I'm using devfs?  The solution
was to remove proc from my fstab, thus causing mount to ignore it.  It
still ended up getting mounted and everything seems ok.

	jesse

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org