of mice and MAKEDEV

Marc Heerdink marc_heerdink at softhome.net
Wed Mar 28 04:10:52 PST 2001

Gary Hall wrote on Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:38:37 +0100:
> 1) Run `/dev/MAKEDEV busmice'
> on my machine this just made msmouse, psmouse and a few others that didn't
> work...

They work if you have the appropriate mouse :)

The new LFS 3.0-pre2 MAKEDEV will solve all device issues... I just can't repeat
this too often. I have posted the new MAKEDEV yesterday on the book maintainers
list, and after some testing it'll appear in CVS.

- L. Flon

Marc Heerdink
marc_heerdink at softhome.net
http://www.koelkast.net/