Klez.E Worm

Paulo Andre' fscked at itsari.org
Tue Jun 4 08:10:46 PDT 2002

On Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:50:25 +0000
"Rui Ferreira" <ruifmferreira at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Para ti Paulo, se vires as minhas mensagens anteriores vais ver qual é a
> minha situação.
> E se estou aqui é porque eLeFeSesso.

I replied to you regardless of your nationality. Indeed I noticed you are portuguese, but that doesn't matter. Proprietary software sucks and silly unsecure proprietary software sucks even more. Unfortunately some bosses are horribly stupid and don't realize that but sooner or later they will come to reason. It was just an advice anyway, take it or leave it.

Also, google for 'netiquette'. You shouldn't reply to a multi-national list using your own foreign language. It's a matter of disrespect for the lists users which is very very questionable.

Regards,

	-- Paulo Andre'
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org