One more thing... (was Re: Wondering about Ncurses instructions)

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 09:42:27 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 05:27:35PM +0000, James Iwanek wrote:
> i believe the writewr of minix was/is andrew s. tannenbaum ;-)

Whatever his name, all I saw in his posting was fear of something that
he knew (but wouldn't admit) was technically superior, even in it's
infancy. But then again, I'm no head shrink. :)

--
Archaic

--
The real point of audits is to instill fear, not to extract revenue; the
IRS aims at winning through intimidation and (thereby) getting maximum

- Paul Strassel, former IRS Headquarters Agent Wall St. Journal 1980

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org