What next?

Seth W. Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Sat Jun 29 18:35:47 PDT 2002

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee <highos at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> So, like I mentioned; Everyone keep your pants on, give some time to our
> *coughs*beloved*coughs* lfs-editors and hope for the best.  It will get
> done sooner or later.

What would happen if Linus answered all suggestions for new features
with, "It's on my TODO list but i have a job, and... so you'll have
to be patient."?

Instead (assuming it really is a good idea) he says something like,
"Good idea, if you contribute a good implementation, i'll merge it in."

Why don't you do that too?

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org