Jeez - I won't forget to read manual again!

Bill Maltby LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Wed May 1 10:20:46 PDT 2002

Hi Folks,

Well, from the *tiniest* oversite, I have now caused Mark
to do the job 3 times. :-(  I hope this ends it. I will not
forget to review the man pages before I suggest again. The
*only* saving grace is I know it will be moved to a better
location later, so maybe fix can be deferred until then.

Part I. Introduction, chapter 2. Important Information,
"daemontools-0.76", the commands to be entered are OK now
but the explanation of the command still has -Q on it.

   These commands append a line to /etc/inittab so that init will launch
   the svscan program.

   telinit -Q: This command tells the init process to re-read its
           +---- BTW, I need to read *forward* as well as *back*.

   configuration file (inittab) and act upon any changes that have
   been made.

Humbly, apologetically

Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com