Just a thought that popped into my head

Sam Barnett-Cormack sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Mon May 6 06:56:32 PDT 2002

Unfortunately,  I believe there are issues with the ABI incompatibility that
would cause problems. I may be wrong, I'm no guru, but that is what I was
given to believe. It *mostly* (if not entirely) affects C++ programs due to
name-mangling changes, but still worth worrying about...

--
Sam Barnett-Cormack

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org