LFS Goals and Future

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 6 13:51:07 PDT 2002

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:45:12PM -0400, David L. Craig wrote:
> pulling it off.  However, I think there _is_ a
> need for the Book to include pointers for the
> newbies to specific resources that will get them

One of the outstanding things to be dealt with for the next LFS release, is
increase the contents of Appendix B. So far it's been a place holder (or
stub if you will) to contain various resources that can be read in
conjuction with the lfs-book, before hand or afterwards. I want to add a
bunch of good online tutorials, books published by O'Reilly and so forth.
Of course a reference to the lfs-hints as well and a general idea of what
can be found (I'd mention topics rather than specific hint titles as they
are too much in flux for a static index in a book that's going to be around
for a few months).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org