Just a thought that popped into my head

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Tue May 7 09:18:25 PDT 2002

On Tue, 7 May 2002 13:51:07 +0200 (CEST)
Alex Kloss <alex at Stud-Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE> wrote:

> The "poor sod" with mplayer was mplayer-related and is about to be fixed
> in version 0.90final - read the mplayer-homepage for more info.

Hmm. thats not what I read.

In any case, what are the GOOD REASONS to jump to an experimental unstable compiler?

so far, *slightly* improved C++ support is the only reason I have seen, which doesnt cut it compared to numerous performance regressions and compile failures, as far as I am concerned.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org